A good perfume has to adapt to the personality of each one, that is why there is a great variety that explores and conquers the new masculine universes. Whether for seducers, night owls, adventurers, ambitious or simply to give another impression of yourself, this is our selection of the best perfumes to find the ideal scent.
The aroma of each body expresses a lot about the person. It is a great letter of presentation (for good or bad) that communicates habits and personal qualities to others. That’s why it’s worth learning a little about recommended fragrances for each skin and about the latest trends in each season. To enter the subject, we tell you what are the best men’s perfumes according to women .
There are many fragrances and it is impossible to be up to date with the amount of perfumes and varieties that the brands launch. National, international, economic, luxury … The options are endless.
Being such a personal issue, objectively identifying the best perfume is a titanic task. However, a survey suggests what are the perfumes that women prefer in men.
Top 10 Cologne for Men
1. Mont Blanc Legend
The Montblanc Legend perfume is a blend of aromatic notes of pineapple, lavender and red apple that combine with Tonka Haba. His start, central and final note makes the quality sensation higher.
It has a very versatile and elegant fragrance for any occasion. It has a lasting aroma of up to 10 hours and a moderate wake difficult to forget. It is ideal for a determined and elegant man, as it is a safe bet for a party or an evening.
2. Carolina Herrera 212
The olfactory notes of this fragrance are tangerine, grapefruit, iron woods and sandalwood. It is recommended that it be used during the day. The male version of this perfume is highly recommended and you can get it at an affordable price.
It has a very original design and has a vaporizer to avoid too much perfume and you can stain clothes. In addition, you will not need to be re-perfumed throughout the day, because its smell is quite persistent.
3. Hugo – Dark Blue
With this perfume you will get an initial scent of lime, grapefruit, and ginger, a trend that is preserved over time, thanks to its citrus that provides a refreshing fragrance . In its middle notes it has a combination of sage and geranium vegetables and at the base there is vanilla, wood and patchouli.
If you are looking for a perfume at a good price, quality and with a lasting smell, this version is sure to please you. A very interesting option, both for young and not so young and can be a perfect perfume for day to day.
4. Paco Rabanne Invictus
The perfume ‘Invictus’ by Paco Rabanne is characterized by its strong citrus and aquatic influences that are combined with floral and wood notes. It also has a very light aroma of patchouli that gives it a roguish touch.
Its duration is moderate, this is due to the freshness of its notes. It is perfect for summer and spring days, although it does not go unnoticed at night events. This perfume is aimed at men who want to feel fresh and stand out.
5. Boss Bottled by Hugo Bossna
Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss has woody notes of cedar, sandalwood and mahogany , the oak moss also adds a very natural touch to the fragrance. In addition, it is composed of vanilla and cinnamon.
The advantage of this perfume is that it can be used at any time of the day and adapts to any need. Although its woody notes stand out in night events, since it makes you feel fresh and elegant.
6. Acqua di Gio de Armani
This fragrance is composed of notes of bitter citrus , with aromatic nuances of rosemary that intertwine with salty and marine nuances, combined with a base of wood with a warm and musky touch.
Aqua di Gio is full of scorching Mediterranean sun. It has a moderate duration with a soft aura. Its freshness combines very well with outdoor activities. In addition, it has a touch of elegance that make it the perfect gift.
7. Bvlgari Man of Bvlgari
Bvlgari Man has notes of bergamot, violet leaves, lotus, vetiver and chipriol. And a combination of woody notes that provide a sense of freshness and elegance. This perfume combines with strong personalities.
It is a very durable fragrance, able to stay on the skin for up to 12 hours. Thanks to its seductive and fresh wake, it is ideal both in the day and at night and at any time of the year.
8. Guerlain Homme de Guerlain
Guerlain Homme ‘by Guerlain stands out for its high notes of mint, rhubarb leaf and mojito, with a woody base of patchouli, cedar and vetiver. Its fragrance is powerful and refined, for businessmen.
Its exotic blend is an excellent combination for sunny days of summer and spring. But its fresh and manly wake also makes it a good choice for evening events.
9. Black Orchid by Tom Ford
Black Orchid by Tom Ford has very peculiar and original notes, like those of the black orchid, which provides an intense and seductive aroma. It also has notes of chocolate and fruit that are combined with vanilla, incense and patchouli.
It is a modern and timeless perfume, which has a combination of notes that are captivating and seductive at the most demanding times of the night. In addition, its stele gives an unforgettable statement of iconic style and worldly glamor.
10. Terre D’Hermés de Herme s
Terre D’Hermes de Hermes gives us a scent of the best Mediterranean style. Its pepper notes contrast in accordance with its citrus and woody notes to provide a fresh scent.
This perfume is one of the most subtle, being very pleasant and seductive in the first impression. Its remarkable length has a soft wake with scents of nature , which makes it perfect for any day.
How to choose your ideal perfume
A fact that few know is that the same perfume can cause a different response in each type of skin: an essence can fire more or less intensity according to the body. In the same way, fragrances can last more or less depending on who uses them.
For all this, sometimes it is trial and error. It is not easy to discover which fragrance best suits each of us, but there are some keys you can take into account when choosing a fragrance.
- That he likes and identifies : the most important thing of all is that the aroma likes the person who uses it, because he is the one who will wear it all the time. It is very difficult to feel represented by something that we do not like. The ideal perfume is the one that makes the user feel comfortable and safe.
- The difference between cologne or perfume : it is not the same to buy a cologne as a perfume. The colony only contains 6 percent aromatic concentration. This means that it lasts less time on our skin and, if we want it to last, we will have to apply the product several times during the day. In contrast, the perfume has a much higher aromatic concentration , which is usually between 20 and 30 percent. This makes the fragrance of a perfume can last on our skin for up to eight hours, ideal if we have a party or special event.
- The type of skin: if you have oily skin, it is best to look for a soft, light and discreet aroma. If, on the other hand, your skin is dry, be careful because it absorbs the fragrance with greater speed and you will have to strengthen it several times a day. The best thing is that you buy a perfume and not a cologne. In the case that you have sensitive skin, be especially careful when using any type of perfume because you can develop consequences such as irritation or inflammation.
- The mood: perfumes and colognes allow to express the personality and the state of mind. It is an excellent cover letter so the ideal is to have two or three fragrances for each moment or situation. Many people have an aroma for day to day and another for the weekend or for some important event, when they resort to a more exclusive or expensive perfume.
A fragrance dresses us in the same way that a good shirt does. Just as wearing the wrong clothes can make a bad impression, choosing a bad perfume can be fatal. We tell you which are the most preferred.